Technology Dynamics Inc. along with it’s Nova Electric and Mid-Eastern Industries Divisions reside in a modern 70,000 square foot multi facility arrangement in Bergenfield , NJ . Our location in the metro New York City area provides outstanding access to air, rail, and highway transportation.
Currently, Technology Dynamics Inc. employees approximately 30 degreed engineers in the following functional areas:
- Research and Development
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Control
Technology Dynamics Inc. R &D and Engineering staff designs to and manufacture product which qualify to Military Environmental Standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-901, MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-1399.
In addition to our extensive Engineering staff, we maintain in house testing capability for the typical range of environmental conditions necessary to meet Military standards. More stringent MIL-Spec requirements are performed at an accredited outside lab under our program guidance.
Technology Dynamics Inc. and its subsidiary are fully compliant to ISO 9001. This procedure dictates the various elements of the Management, Quality, Organization, Manufacturing,Test, Documentation and Calibration. These guidelines are translated into daily operations (specific documents and procedures) located in the Company’s Q.C. Manual.
TDI maintains a library of over 3800 field proven designs. We modify these designs as necessary to meet customer specifications or when the situation warrants, design a custom product to meet a customer’s specific application requirements.
Technology Dynamics Inc. welcomes all requirements including build to specification or build to print requests and gladly offers our unique assistance in defining and developing a power conversion product to match your exact needs.
Our design approach takes into account the priority of your electrical, environmental and mechanical requirements including the system interaction of the application for which our power conversion products will be used. You will work one on one with our Engineering staff to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our methodology in the design of all our products is based upon the following critical approach:
- Thoroughly review the power supply specification to define the specific requirements and its application. Determine if a Standard Product can be modified for the application or if a Fully Custom unit will be required.
- Determine the best topology to meet the electrical objectives of the specification while maximizing the designs’ efficiency, reliability and manufacturability including detailed cost examinations for quantity production.
- Establish a mechanical package that maximizes the best heat dissipation, provides secure component placement and stability, allows for functional air flow, secure connection points, and a well-designed enclosure as required for maxim Quality and Performance.
- Design all products to maximize their thermal dissipation of the principal heat generating components safeguarding the design from operating stresses at maximum specified temperature range.
- Establish manufacturability of the product based on ease of assembly eliminating potential or unintended quality problems during the production process.
- Product Design Verification & Test
Based on the above, Technology Dynamics Inc. meets or exceeds our customer expectations while delivering a Specification Compliant Full Quality product.