For over four decades, Technology Dynamics Inc. is leading the way in the design and development of state of the art Power Conversion products. Our customers have come to depend on our ability to provide “above and beyond the specification” type products, so desperately needed in today’s world.
Technology Dynamics Inc. products are designed from inception for harsh environment Military, Industrial and Commercial applications. Technology Dynamics Inc. offers a full range of products including “COTS”, Modified Standard, Semi-Custom and Full Custom designs. For more stringent applications many of TDI’s products have been successfully qualified to Military Environmental Standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-704, MIL-STD-901, MIL-STD-740, MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-1399.
In addition to our Military partners, Technology Dynamics Inc. has a vast library of Industrial and Commercial customers. Our industry leading Switching Power Supplies, DC-DC Converters and DC-UPS Battery Backup Power Supplies can be found around the world providing safe, reliable power for Telecom, Industrial, Homeland Security and Medical applications.
Technology Dynamics Inc. Rugged Power Conversion Products are used in:
- Military applications aboard Ships, Submarines, Aircraft and Vehicles including HMMWV
- Harsh environments such as Desert Pipelines, In-Ground Mining, Off-Shore Rigs and Work Trains
- Automation systems installed in Factories, Refineries, and Utility Power Plants
- Critical Communications in Military Shelters and at Federal and State Agencies
- Homeland Security, 911 Systems, Emergency Vehicles and Command Post
- Entertainment Industry including Interactive Rides, Lighting and Sound and Commercial Transportation
Our Customer List includes:
- Prime Contractors: Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, General Atomics, Boeing, SAIC, Litton, Dynetics, BAE, DRS, Thales, L3Harris Textron, WR Systems and numerous others.
- Industrial Firms: ABB, Joy Global, Booz-Allen Hamilton, Micromeritics, GE Energy, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, Baker Hughes, Comtech, Ford, General Motors, Verizon and many others.
- Federal Agencies: US Navy, US Marine Corps., US Coast Guard, US Air Force, US Army, Special Operations, NATO, FBI, State Department, NASA, NSWC, US Bureau of Reclamation and many more.
- Rail: Siemens, SEPTA, Amtrak, WMATA (Washington DC), Portland Oregon Trolley, RN Utility, Mass Bay Transit Authority (MBTA), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), New Orleans Trolley, New Jersey Transit, Toronto Transit Commission and many others.
- Nuclear: San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS), Detroit Edison, Farley Nuclear Generating Station, and others.
- Power Utilities: General Electric, NRG, PSE&G, Florida Power & Light, LILCO, Sac County Water, Union Electric, ABB, Pennsylvania Power & Light, CA Metro Water District, CA Edison, Houston Lighting & Power, Dallas Water Utilities, Kentucky Utilities, and dozens more.
Technology Dynamics Inc. has been providing all branches of the US Armed Forces, as well as US-friendly forces worldwide, the highest quality power conversion equipment for all military harsh environment requirements since 1976. Just a few of the many high profile programs we support include:
Naval – US Naval vessels and systems which rely on Technology Dynamics Inc. and its division Nova Electric’s hardware include the USN DDG Class, USN Virginia-Class submarines, USN LCS2, USN LCS4, USN LHA-6, USN LHA7, USN AN/SQQ-89A(V)15, USN OJ-830(V)1/U TCC, USN LHA-6, USN LHA-7, USN LCC-19 Blue Ridge, AN/SPQ-11, N-TIS, AN-UYQ-65 Aegis, AN-UYQ-70, Advanced Arresting Gear Systems, and many more. US-friendly fleets such as the Royal Australian Navy’s Air Warfare Destroyer, Royal Australian Navy’s Collins-Class submarines, Royal Australian Navy’s HMAS Choules, UK Type 45 Daring-Class Warfare Destroyer, Canada’s MARCOM Halifax Class Modernization Project (HCMP), Royal NZ Navy’s Anzac-Class Frigates, Royal Netherlands Navy’s Walrus-Class subs, Spanish Navy’s F-100 Class, the Royal Singapore Navy’s Bedok Class, and Turkish Navy’s Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile System, Search & Rescue Vessels, MoShip and RatShip Classes all rely on Nova hardware as well.
Aircraft – US Armed Forces Aircraft and systems which rely on Technology Dynamics Inc. and its division Nova Electric’s hardware include the USAF C17, US Coast Guard HU25 and C130 Casper, NASA’s C23 Sherpa, US NAVAIR C26, Boeing’s 737, 747, and E4B, Lockheed’s C-141 Starlifter and C-130 Hercules, JLENS, Persistent Ground Surveillance System, Desert Owl Radar Systems, and many more.
UAV – US Armed Forces UAVs which rely on Technology Dynamics Inc. and its division Nova Electric’s hardware include Predator, Fire Scout, RQ7 Shadow, and many more.
Land Vehicles – US Armed Forces Land Vehicle projects which rely on Technology Dynamics Inc and its division Nova Electric’s hardware include WIN-T, AN/TMQ-52 MMS-P Profiler, AN/TPQ-36, THAAD AN/TPY2, Joint Services Light Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System, T3 HMMWV, TACPVCS Platform, Distributed Common Ground System, Patriot Config-3 Missile Defense Platform, and many more.
Land-Based Systems – US Armed Forces stationary land-based projects which rely on Technology Dynamics Inc. and its division Nova Electric’s hardware include Agile Rapid Global Combat Support, Ballistic Missile Defense Systems, Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast systems, Combat Electromagnetic Environment Simulator, the DOD’s Joint Material Decontamination System, Raytheon’s Joint Precision Approach & Landing Systems, Multi-Spectral Targeting Systems, and Digital Airport Surveillance Radar Systems, the Three-Dimensional Expeditionary Long-Range Radar, and the USAF F16 Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop tester.
The above is only a very short list of the references available. Please contact us for more references which are available upon request.